Thursday, August 7, 2008

Will Makes Us Laugh!


Our precious boy makes us laugh. Though he does like to say "just teasin'" to his mom followed by a long drawn out laugh from both of us, he is usually being quite serious when he makes us laugh the most. Here's a couple of cute and very matter-of-fact things he's said recently that I don't want to forget:

1. when asked what kind of pizza he'd like:"I want pepperoni pizza without the pepperoni". Followed by us saying, so you want a cheese pizza. "No, I don't like cheese pizza. I want a pepperoni pizza without the pepperoni".
2. he dialed the numbers to call michael's parents and when poppa answered, he said: "Poppa, I pushed the numbers to call Grammie's phone, not your phone." (Sorry Poppa. Will really does love you dearly!)
3. after reading a book about careers (that did not mention anything about chefs, by the way), he tells me: "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a chef who cooks hot dogs, (pause) hamburgers, (long pause) and broccoli. mmmmm.....broccoli. I love broccoli, but not white broccoli (cauliflower to clarify) just green broccoli."

3 comments:

The G Berg Family said...

We think Will is pretty funny too!

su and james said...

Will,
Pop and Mimi love broccoli too. If you become a chef someday will you fix us some please? I'll bet you would look good in a chef's hat! Do you think you might learn how to cook Pepperoni Pizza without the pepperoni? It will be yummy.
Love,
Mimi and Pop

Abbie said...

You are so wise to record all of those really cute things they say that you think you will never forget but you do!

Keep us laughing Will!
Love and hugs,
Grammie and Poppa