Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All About Fall (by Will Baker)

Did you know that I love this video?!The mouse thing is super funny and can talk. Daddy won't let me watch Yo Gabba Gabba because it's halloween and I had a bad dream about ghosts so Mommy and Daddy won't let me watch it anymore. I like Yo Gabba Gabba but it doesn't come on anymore my daddy says. Do your daddies let you watch Yo Gabba Gabba?

I had a fun fall. My favorite part about fall was trick or treating because I WUV candy.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:
1. my family
2. my house
3. my backyard
4. "all about fall"
5. trick or treating
6. winnie the pooh video
7. my grandparents
8. my bike but I'm not thankful for my helmet because when I put my helmet on, it hurts.
9. that's all!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

No one put me on their "things I am thankful for" list :(