Friday, October 31, 2008

I LOVE Fall!

Fall colors, pumpkins, fleeces, a month devoted to thankfulness...I really do LOVE Fall! The kids and I spent our morning at the Arboretum's Mommy 'n Me Mondays last week and had a great time. It was colder than usual as fall had briefly arrived in Dallas, but we still had a blast running around together. All three kids loved the pumpkins, the hay maze and Kindermusik.

Hanging out in the pumpkin house:
Can't believe this baby boy is already 21 months old! Really can't believe he cooperated in this photo op!
Ella and Will had a blast running through the hay maze (or so they call it).The big kids climbing on the pumpkins:

Ella and Cal dancing during Kindermusik. I wonder who's leading who?
A rare shot of Will, the boy who would rank having his picture taken pretty close to getting a flu shot. He is straining his neck muscles by saying "cheese" so loudly. I love pics of this handsome boy!Ella loved the petting zoo and brushing the sheep:

Cal is ready to be done. I think he was half asleep when this picture was taken. Love those sleepy eyes!

No comments: