Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Every couple of years we seem to have a pretty big surprise in the Baker family. In 2003 our first surprise gave us Ella. Our next surprise was Will in 2005. 2007 brought us Cal.


What could possibly be the surprise in 2009?


Thanks to modern medical science we don't have to name our surprise this year. Instead of adding to the family, Amy and I took a long weekend away from the kids in Cancun.

I woke Amy up on the 16th and gave her an hour to get dresseed and ready to go to the airport. I had child care arranged for the weekend and our bags were already packed. We had breakfast in the DFW airport and had lunch on the beach in Cancun. Here is a few pics from the trip.




We had a great time in Cancun and the kids had a great time with Mimi & Pop and Amy & Jason while we were gone. Thank you all for helping me pull off the surprise and for taking care of the kids.

2 comments:

su and james said...

I'll bet you two got a lot more sleep with this surprise than the other three! You're looking good in bathing suits after three kids too.
Mom and Dad

Ana said...

I'm so jealous! I hope you guys had a blast and had lots of time to do absolutely nothing!
Maui 2011!!!