Friday, March 13, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

Hmm, so let's see...
It's been almost a month since I've posted anything on here so you'd think I'd have many pictures to post and cute stories to tell.

But yet, I don't.

Our days have been very normal (i.e., busy and loud) and routine around here (for which I am very thankful, don't get me wrong) but that makes for not very exciting blog posts for my few devoted readers! So, I'll download my few pics off the camera to keep you coming back:).

We went to Collin Creek mall where Cal finally got up the nerve to ride the train. Doesn't he look thrilled?
Group shot...rare!
And after one pic, Cal is outta here!

So big sis put him in a choke hold...cute smile for a boy being strangled, huh?And the choke hold once again on the bench:

And here's Will and Ella heading out for their frequent backyard playing:

So there you have it...our boring, busy, but very BLESSED life! Thank you God!

No comments: