Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

Ella had a sweet Mother's Day Tea at her preschool today and it was so special. She and her friends had worked so hard to make it a very special afternoon for us moms. For a week now, she's been telling me that she has lots of surprises and she sure did. They had made flower shaped and heart shaped cookies that were delicious and each child served their mom. Ella made a precious card for me that I will always cherish! They put on a great performance of songs about their moms that was very sweet. And, I brought home a special gift that's all wrapped up for me to open on Mother's Day. It was such a sweet girl time for us without any of our boys. We Baker girls love tea parties! Thank you, Ella, for treating your mommy to such a special tea. I sure do love you!

No comments: