Monday, May 19, 2008

"That Kid"

I've often heard moms refer to having a kid you can't take your eye off of even for one minute. Now, I have that kid. I know that my others went through busy stages, pulling things out of cabinets, off of shelves, etc. but Cal does so much more. He climbs on anything, dives head first off of things and has no fear (possibly teetering on the line of no common sense)! Just today while I was cooking and trying to watch his every move, I turned my back while at the sink. He quickly pulled the chair out from under the table to climb up onto the table in search of crumbs on Will's lunch plate. He moves so fast he is just a head injury or ER visit waiting to happen. With all of his energy, we still find him charming and so very entertaining. We love this little guy, trouble and all!



2 comments:

Ana said...

Cal is so cute!!!!
We have "that kid"...his name is Jack.

su and james said...

I'm surprised he wasn't standing on the table like he does on his slide. Cal is busier and more daring than Ella and Will put together at that age! You had it way too easy with your first two things are definetly changing. He is so much fun!

Lots of love,
Momi amd Pop