Thursday, May 22, 2008

you WILL love each other!

After hearing enough fighting and unkind words ("you're not nice", for example), it was time for mom to intervene. I made Ella and Will say five nice things about each other and thought I'd document what they shared.

Ella about Will:

1. he's kind to me
2. he plays with me
3. he lives with me
4. he sleeps in my room with me
5. he sings well

Will about Ella:

1. she sleeps with me
2. she pushes me on the swing
3. she plays with the carwash with me
4. she lets me go first on the ladder
5. she pushed me around in the cart today at hobby lobby

Just for the record, my strategy wasn't too effective. They were back at their old ways within 5 minutes, but I still enjoyed my 3 minutes of peace and loving siblings!

1 comment:

su and james said...

Great strategy Mom! Keep up the good work. We love hearing those sweet things they said about each other.
Love,
Mimi and Pop